What’s it like working at a rapidly-growing, seven year old start-up?
We enjoy start-up perks like flexibility and a very tight-knit staff (and nerf guns and PS3 tournaments and dogs), and a product that has proven to be the leading SEO technology in the industry. We come to work wondering ‘what success story will we contribute to today’, and not ‘I wonder if I’ll still have a job by the end of the day.’ It’s gratifying and powerful to work with a product and people that are helping some of the world’s largest companies conquer
the world SEO.
That said, everyone here enjoys coming to work. Yes, we’re aware that that’s quite a statement to make! How do we know for sure? Because we overhear just about everything through the glass walls that divide our offices.
It all boils down to this:
We are a nimble and collaborative team. We support one another and take each member seriously (but not too seriously). We value talent, motivation, hard work, commitment, and a good laugh.
Wired Magazine named us the hottest start-up in Tel Aviv in 2012, and we’ve got a reputation to uphold.
Some fun facts about life at RankAbove:
- There’s an occasional roast of the CEO by the analysts at company parties.
- It was a tough decision, but we did NOT shoot a RankAbove Harlem Shake.
- We take staff photos way too often because some of us weren’t blessed with the photogenic gene.
- Mayer Reich (who moonlights as CEO of RankAbove) makes cameo appearances in his Android costume at unexpected times.
- Our CMO Addam has a daily commute of 2.5 hours (that’s one way) – and still is the first one to arrive at the office every day!
Like what you see? Check out our open positions to the left.